Job Title: Roadway Designer
Location: Work from home as long as within the State of Florida
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: Immediately
Submit Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Garrett Engineering Group (GEG) is seeking a talented and motivated Roadway Designer to help
meet our Roadway Engineering Department’s goals and objectives. We will consider any viable
candidate who is currently residing in the State of Florida. This is a ‘work from home’ position…no
Required Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be proficient with Microstation/OpenRoads Designer and 3D modeling
- Be familiar with FDOT Design Manual, FDOT Standard Specifications, FDOT Standard Plans and FDOT Basis of Estimates.
- Assist in performing field reviews and investigations of the project sites throughout the state of Florida.
- Ability to produce a complete set of Roadway Construction Plans for FDOT
- Assist in preparing roadway engineering documents, quantities, estimates and reports
- Ability to work well and communicate with peers and supervisors
- 10+ years of experience in Roadway Design on FDOT transportation improvement projects