Job Title: Designer
Location: Work from home as long as within the State of Florida
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: Immediately
Submit Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Garrett Engineering Group (GEG) is seeking a talented and motivated Designer to help meet our Roadway and Traffic Engineering Departments’ goals and objectives. We will consider any viable candidate who is currently residing in the State of Florida. This is a ‘work from home’ position…no relocation necessary!
Required Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Microstation/OpenRoads Designer and 3D modeling
- Knowledge of or ability to learn FDOT Design Manual, FDOT Standard Specifications, FDOT Standard Plans and FDOT Basis of Estimates.
- Assist in performing field reviews and investigations of the project sites throughout the state of Florida.
- Assist in the production of Roadway and Traffic Construction Plans for FDOT
- Assist in preparing engineering documents, quantities, estimates and reports
- Ability to work well and communicate with peers and supervisors
- Civil Engineering Degree or in the process of obtaining one